Friday, October 05, 2007

Send in the Clown

Yesterday I had a delicious blackberry milkshake. I might be paying for it right now. I had diarrhea earlier in the day and I don't feel well now. The music was loud last night and the room was cold. I've heard some (loud) version of the song Guantanamera three times in the last 24 hours.

My bag is at my friend's place and I haven't shaved in a couple days and I look disheveled (more than usual). I've adjusted to Quito's altitude though.

I went to the Indiginous people museum today. On the way I passed by a swastika on Wilson in between 6 de Deciembre and 12 de Octubre Avenues. If I'm in your town and there's a swatika there, I will find it.

I tried to get into the museum but went in the wrong door. A clown followed me. Literally a clown: makeup, funny shoes and all. Then he talked to me in Spanish as we found the correct door. Afterwards I spent some time in a church just because it was shady and there was a place to sit.

So, you know, a typical day.

No comments: