Wednesday, October 03, 2007

On Hiatus

In a few hours I'll be on my way to Quito, Ecuador for a couple of weeks. So once again The HarazQuack Times will become a travel blog. The hiatus probably won't last long at all, so check back soon. I'm a little nervous because I speak Spanish like Helen Keller.

I'll leave you with a poem. It's called:

Things I Blurted Out Loud While Alone and Wrote Down
Look up sarcasm and see
I'm actually gonna go, imagine that
Just about any other time
I didn't really understand that
Not really, it's all an elaborate ruse
What's that all about?
That doesn't make it not stupid
I'm a fucking moron
Is that a man?
This guy's crazy
There goes my safety net.


I wonder if they have good mental health institutions in Quito?
Take care everyone, peace and love.

1 comment:

Stephen Orloske said...

They do, but they reserve the best ones for evangelical christians. Repent!