2. Yankee Stadium - Bronx, New York, USA. "Wow, Babe Ruth played right there. Mickey Mantle and Joe DiMaggio played over there. Lou Gehrig was right over here. Yogi Berra squated right there." I could see them. I was fortunate enough to go to Yankee Stadium with my grandpa and my brother on several occasions, but I'll never forget the first time I went. Beofre the Nats, I was an avid braves afan and Greg Maddox beat Doc Gooden 2-0. Ryan Klesko hammered a 2-run homer.
3. Steps of the Philadelphia art museum - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. The steps Rocky ran up.
4. Auschwitz-Birkenau - Oswiecim, Poland. The first three wonders moved me in a similar way. Birkenau elicited strong emotions from me in a profound way, but they were obviously very different feelings than the previous three.
5. Lotus Mahal - Hampi, India. A beautiful symbol of Hindu-Muslim unity located in the royla center of the former Vijayanagara Empire.
6. Banya Bashi Mosque and Central Sofia Syangogue - They're located across the street from each other and represent tolerance between Muslims and Jews.
7. My dingaling - right now, Maryland, USA