Ian has never left the US. He has chosen to define "wonder" as the worst places that he's been to. He only left me his list before he went camping, so this post is subject to change and further explanation.
1. Rumpkie Hill - Vandalia, Ohio
2. Bourbon Street - New Orleans, Louisiana
3. (Races and slots) - Charles Town, West Virginia
4. The entire city - Mobile, Alabama
5. Doyt Perry Stadium, Bowling Green University - Bowling Green, Ohio
6. Rest Stops on the Jersey Turnpike (Joyce Kilmer specifically) - East Brunswick, New Jersey
I'll add as 7. Ian's room - Maryland