Monday, May 07, 2007

On Hiatus

In a few hours I'm headed to New York. On Wednesday I'll make my way over to Mumbai, India after a brief stop in Kuwait. I'll be traveling in India for five weeks. I'm going to try to keep everyone informed here during that time, but we'll see how it goes.

I'm always asked, "Are you excited?" or "Are you nervous?" No. The only thing I'm nervous about is that I'm probably going to have to talk to people, especially if I want to get a room in a hotel or buy a train ticket to travel. I don't like talking people. I can't seem to get away from it. I wish everyone well while I'm gone and I hope to stay in touch.

Love,
David

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll miss you! Have a good time!
Can't wait for your photos and stories when you get back!

Kristen

AnonymousBlogger said...

Have a great trip. Keep us updated.