Thursday, March 22, 2007

A Whole New World

On September 11, 2001 everything changed. It's been a different world since then. Here is a list proving that:

1) Hmm, well the cable news channels have that ticker on the bottom now.

2) Because of television, I've realized that I hate Muslims for some reason.

3) Oh! I can now locate the Iraq on a map, probably. Maybe not.

4) Um, ah. I think I might know the difference between Hindus and Muslims....

5) Well, at least I know that there is a difference between Hindus and Muslims, I think. Maybe not.

It's a whole new world!

2 comments:

AnonymousBlogger said...

The only difference I between Hindus and Muslims that I can come up with is with the Muslims, the women wear things on their heads, and with the Hindus, it's the men.

Are there more?

knibilnats said...

i overheard someone talking about "basic core beliefs" being a difference, but who knows.