Friday, January 26, 2007

David Billy Bubba Bo's Reaction To Jesus' Words

Editor's note: We will not use David Billy Bubba Bo's last name for the sake of keeping his identity anonymous.


Jesus is a daggum fool. How do he know what be in that there Bible? Bein' a homogay is a sin. It ain't right. Abortions is murder and I wrecken the death penalty stops them bad guys. We need to fight the terrorist turban wearers in the I-raq.

God dangit, we need God up in our lives now. East coast liberals done taken over the country. Them east coast liberals hate rednecks. They oh-press us, de-press us, and bench-press us. If you got a southern accent than they think your IQ goes down 10 points. That ain't true. You got a southern accent because your IQ is down 10 points! It's a correlative effect. We need Jesus in our schools, but not what Jesus said. Not that bad Jesus talking from before, we need that there good Jesus that mah daddy told me about.

I know Jesus told George Bush to be the president. Ma daddy told me so. George Bush is a bigamist on the I-raq, he's a bigamist on the economy, and he's a bigamist for not letting them homogays marry. For my dummer readers, bigamist done mean he done see all the two sides of the issue but he done know which one be the right one of the issue.

I'm done done with this writing. I proved that we need Jesus to help us and that there Jesus done out of his cotton-pickin' mind. Now it's 'bout time for me to comb my mullet and go have sex with my sister/wife/aunt.

God Bless the followers of Jesus but not Jesus,
David Billy Bubba Bo

1 comment:

AnonymousBlogger said...

I was certain before I began reading that this was fake, then about 3/4 through, I began to wonder if it was really a post you took from a real person.

Now that I'm done, I'm not sure either way. I'm like, 99% sure it's fake, and the fact that I cant positively tell worries me.