Sunday, December 10, 2006

Understanding Women

In my experience, when a nonwhite shiksa acts like she likes you in a romantic way, it means she does. That's logical enough; it makes sense to me. That's not the case with white shiksas. If they act like they like you romantically, it doesn't mean they do. They're just extraordinarily nice. So it leaves you thinking, 'If anybody else acted like this, it'd be obvious, she likes me.' But if you're a short Jew, she probably doesn't.

I haven't figured out Jewish women yet, but I don't think any of them like me. Maybe if they like you they yell at you, "Hey, you're my boyfriend now, go buy me some flowers!" And you reply defeated, "Ok." Or it means they like you when they scream, "You're a fucking idiot!" at you. If the latter is true, then a whole lot of Jewish women have liked me through the years!

No comments: