Monday, December 04, 2006

A Luvincidence

Last Friday, I wrote about my love for former Olympic gold medalist Kerri Strug. I really have no idea why this love surfaced now, 10 years after her courageous vault that gave the Americans the team gold in gymnastics. I guess it stemmed from selecting her in the 16th round of the Jew draft.

Later Friday night I saw a promo for SportsNite on Comcast Sportsnet (midatlantic edition). "On Monday's show, we'll have... Kerri Strug. Join us at 7pm." Holy shit, it's a sign!!!

I've had another "luvincidence" before. In the spring of 2005, I took a break from studying to watch Ann Coulter berate liberal professor Ward Churchill. I looked down and to my surprise, the book I was reading was Agents of Repression by Ward Churchill. Annn Coulter has since broken my heart. I never thought I'd recover, but I've since pulled it together. I'm able to love again.

I'm so excited. Maybe Kerri Strug will declare her love for me on nat- well, local television. I think that's almost a certainty. That just goes to show ya, in life, one moment you think you're out and the next, things are looking bright.

No comments: