Thursday, November 23, 2006

Things Hitler Ruined

I want to wish us Americans Happy Thanksgiving and everyone else, well, a nice Thursday. And what better way to show my appreciation for living than an evaluation of the things that Hitler ruined for the rest of the world.

Because Hitler was such a bad guy, he took these things out of vogue, thus ruining them for the rest of us:
  • The name Adolph.
  • The surname Hitler.
  • His mustache style.
  • Being Austrian.
  • Living in Germany.
  • Vegetarianism.
  • Sex with a hot shiksa.
  • Being a failed art student.
  • Yelling in the German language.
  • Slightly raised straight-arm salutes.
  • The swastika.
  • Being a totalitarian dictator.
  • Killing Jews.
  • Nazis.
  • Armbands.

And last but not least, I tried to start a camp to help kids with ADD focus better. But no one wanted to send their kids to my concentration camp. Wow! I apologize for that one. I'm gonna eat some turkey and come back refreshed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being a failed art student.

That one made me laugh.

And you're 100% right about the moustache. That will never be socially acceptable again.

Happy Thanksgiving.

John said...

*amused*