Sunday, August 13, 2006

Pissing In The Sink

On the train ride from Bucarest to Budapest, Sherkhan tricked me into to peeing in a sink that was in a separate room from the toilet. When he told me that I had peed in the sink and that the toilet was around the corner, I kind of just shrugged it off, I´ve done worse. Then the nice German guy, who was sitting with us, brushed his teeth in that room. The train kept rocking while I was peeing so that room was covered in my urine. I think it makes up for the Holocaust.

In Budapest, we were riding a bus and the door threw me backwards and I brushed an old lady. It was her fault for not getting out of my way. Then her old husband started talking shit to me in Hungarian. I screamed, ˝You tawkin to me?˝ at them. But other than that, Budapest is a nice city. The Z is where the Y should be on the keyboard though.

No comments: