Saturday, August 05, 2006

The Immigrant's Guide Away From America

Say you're a person. You know you want to come to America, but you're not sure where in America you want to live. Well, I'm here to tell you where not to go. This is the list of the Top 10 worst states that I have been to. They are spaced according to the disparity of my sentiments towards the states.

Some states I have just driven through and gotten a really horrible feeling, while others I've stayed in longer. Keep in mind that the south might be over-represented because I haven't been to many states in the Midwest. Don't go there either. Basically, just come to the DC metro area.

Top 10 Worst States I've Been To:
1) Mississippi











2)Florida














3) Georgia


4) Texas


5) Arkansas




6) Kentucky

7) New Jersey



8) Ohio
9) West Virginia
10) Louisiana

No comments: