Monday, August 28, 2006

How I Feel Better

These are things that help me get through times when the world saddens me:

Watch clips of idiots taking it on the chin on Youtube. These idiots include Ann Coulter, Bill O'Reilly, David Horowitz, Sean Hannity, William Donohue, Rush Limbaugh, and many others.

I like listening to comedians who expose the ridiculousness of it all.

Playing lots of basketball.

Fondling myself.

Listening to Hip Hop. Right now, I'm into Braille, a Christian-theme emcee. But he is the good kind of Christian. He raps about Jesus' philosophies (helping the poor, women's rights, the tragedy of war) and doesn't just name-drop "the Lord" constantly. Also, I like to listen to Common, Talib Kweli, Cee-Lo, and Blackalicious during these moments.

Watching baseball, but the stupid MLB hardly shows any Nats games on tv. That fucking sucks!

Slurpees.

Watching sit-coms from the 1980s and early 1990s because we only knew a fraction of Reagan's and Bush Sr.'s lies, due to lack of internet. Ignorance isn't bliss, but it's better than knowing a lot of depressing shit (in the short term anyway).

Doing my school work.

Pushing old people down the stairs and robbing the homeless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slurpees rock.

Josh

Anonymous said...

Slurpees rock.

Josh