Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Gibson is an Anti-Semite

1) Fox News anchor John Gibson is an anti-Semite. I always suspected, but... oh wait, Mel Gibson's the anti-Semite? I already knew that. Remember that movie that he made implying the Jews killed Christ among its other slander?

2) Mel Gibson's father is a Holocaust denier (or at least plays one on tv). Who would've thought that Mel Gibson of all people would also not like Jews?

3) Whenever I'm pulled over by the police, I go on an anti-Semite rant, I thought that was pretty standard. I usually whip out my dingdong, point, and scream: "They did this to me!"*


I'd put this above Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's crazy threats, but still below George Bush's Rapture-based foreign policy.



key:
* - That's not true, I love the fact that my member has a face and a personality.

No comments: