Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Bratislava, Slovakia to Vienna

Bratislava is a nice little city, but a lot of little annoying things happened.

I bought a Slovakian Hip Hop cd. The cashier (a young woman) walked over to her co-worker to take the plastic alarm off, pointed to the cd and then mocked me. Lovely.

While on the internet, a dude rushes in and, I assume, asks me if I speak whatever language he was speaking. I said "No." Then he kept right on speaking it until I turned around and continued typing. Then he asked if I spoke English. Evidently he wanted to use a computer and in a hurry because something was closing. Sherkhan offered his (he had been on-line a lot longer than me), but apparently only my computer was linked to the printed, which he needed. I told him that I was getting off soon. So I finished up the last post on this blog and that mother fucker kept rushing me, which made me go slower, because I couldn't concentrate. Finally I just yelled, "Gimme 2 minutes!" I paid for that shit, damn, stop rushing me asshole.

Sherkhan got into an argument with the waitress at dinner. Then he got upset because I found her rudeness attractive. Hey, I like Slovakian women's style.

The hostel (Orange Hostel) sucked. No toilet paper, the free internet is 1 computer for 100 people and it cost more than anywhere else we stayed. It's a bad sign when anything in Bucarest is better than something in yours.

Here in Vienna, this youth group accosted me. A teenaged boy and girl came up to me and started yelling at me in perky German. I thought to myself "Oh shit, I'm done for, they're gonna take me away." After I collected myself, I said, "I don't speak." And they apologized.

No comments: