Friday, July 14, 2006

Dave Chappelle


If you're Dave Chappelle:
1) You gotta be upset with the new Comedy Central promos using your sound bites from your sketches against you to make you look foolish, and really just upset with the whole thing.
2) Holy shit, you're reading my blog, that's so awesome!
3) Wait, why the hell are you reading this trash and why do you care what I have to say? (I'm not complaining though)

If you're not Dave Chappelle:
1) Just leave him the fuck alone.
2) Stop screaming, "I'm Rick James, bitch!" Yes, I saw the show too, I don't need you repeating it constantly like a mindless drone you stupid moron. Is this what society has come to? All Americans can comprehend are sound bites, political or comedic? I'm glad Dave Chappelle isn't Hitler.
3) I noticed that Lil' Jon only screamed a few words during his songs. Then Dave Chappelle did some sketches about that fact. They were funny cuz I was thinking that too. Then idiots all over the country decided to scream "What?" "Yeah," and "Okay," for the next 4 years. Dave Chappelle is funnier than just some sound bites. Is that all you got out of his comedy? What about the hilarious irony of doing white face? Nothing? There's no way I should be in the top 20% of smartest people in this country. But then again, I can locate Iraq on a map.

2 comments:

AnonymousBlogger said...

Agreed. For the record, neither the James or Lil Jon sketches are near the top of my list.

The Mad Real World holds top spot in my mind.

Sheri said...

Here. Here. I enjoy your blog.