Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Real Neo-Nazi Story

Ok, ok. Here is the real story of the neo-Nazis who got lost attempting to counter-protest the Immigrant rally in Hamilton, Ohio. It's just as funny.

Cut and paste the first line, then the rest of the link:
http://www.miamistudent.net/media/storage/paper776/news/
2006/04/14/FrontPage/Group.Of.Nazis.March.Around.Campus-1851913.shtml?norewrite200604190202&sourcedomain=www.miamistudent.net

"We are douchebags!" chanted a group of 'tards on April 10, 2006.

(Oops, sorry mentally disabled people, didn't mean to insult you.)

That reminded me of a show on VH1 on Hatecore Rock that I saw a few years ago. These gentlemen explained that they hate colored people because they're uncivilized barbarians. Then the music came on and they proceeded to smash folding chairs on each other's heads while marching in a circle screaming "WE ARE CIVILIZED!" Suck on it Hitler.

I wish my grandparents were alive to see these new Nazis. They'd be proud of their Jew-devil grandchildren: the teacher, the writer, the historian, and the I-don't-remember-what-my-oldest-cousin-does-but-it's-something-good.

No comments: