Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My One Year Aniversary

One year ago I started this blog with a gleam of hope in my eye and a whole lot of bitter bitter sarcasm for a wide range of different issues, events, people, places, things, etc.

I'd like to congratulate myself on a great year of "blogging" my inane opinions, offensive comments, and outrageous satire (outrageous!). And of course there was always a gleam in my eye and potato chips in my beard (not really).

We've taken on a lot of people this year (that 'we' refers to myself and you, the reader, not me and my imaginary friend, or properly stated, my imaginary friend and I), the president, Jesus, Ann Coulter, Hitler, Stephen Colbert, General Dipshit, Lou Dobbs, short women, John Bryant from St. Joseph's (his name was John right? I don't even care enough to look it up in my own blog), and war, hatred, and other bullshit like that.

Over this past year, I hope I've made you laugh a little, a bit upset at times, but always always keep in mind something inspirational that I probably should have closed with, but do I really have to do everything for you people?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your one-year anniversary of blogging!
Thanks for a year's worth of cynical yet humorous analysis of the state of the world!
Keep up the good work!

:) Kristen