Sunday, December 18, 2005

Why I Might Be A Terrorist

Here are some reasons why I might be a terrorist:
  • I've expressed political dissent against the United States government.
  • I have a beard.
  • I've attended peace protests.
  • I know the difference between Hindus and Muslims (Hindus believe in Hinduism, Muslims believe in Islam).
  • I am Semitic.
  • I once emailed the president referring to myself as a "non-violent terrorist" for some reason.
  • My crossover dribble strikes fear in the heart of defenders.
  • I know more about Islam than the average American.
  • I spent an indeterminate amount of time detained in detention without so much as legal representation (6th grade lunch detention).
  • Prayed in a mosque.
  • I've made an international call.

However, reasons that do not contribute to me being a terrorist:

  • I don't like Tom Tolbert as an announcer.

No comments: