Thursday, December 15, 2005

Announcer Should Be Fired After Saying Bad Word

Inept ESPN NBA announcer Tom Tolbert is reeling, just minutes after cussing up a storm on the air during a Houston Rockets vs. Golden State Warriors early season matchup. While discussing the talents of San Antonio Spurs' guards Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker, Tolbert, who is a douchebag, stated that they were "pretty damn good, pretty darn good."

Some have called for Tolbert to be fired. Considering it happen four minutes ago, and I haven't talk to anyone in that period of time, it might be more accurate to say that one person is calling for his firing.

In an age of sex and violence, we don't need our children to listen to this filth during the family hour of television, midnight eastern time. I know I don't want my children to be a witness to this shit. Now, I don't currently have children, but if my sperm is able to come through as I ejaculate in a woman's vagina, they will materialize. Then they may get a tape of this Rockets-Warriors clash of the titans in the middle of December, 20 games into an 82 game season, 20 years from now. And then who knows what will happen. They might turn gay, or kill a motherfucker or two, or even worse yet, they may start saying "damn." America is losing the war against sleaze, and Mr. Tolbert needs to be made an example of.


Neither Tolbert nor ESPN could be reached for comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are on the terrorist watch list. Congratulations.