Thursday, December 08, 2005

The End of the Twins

Every Tuesday and Thursday morning for the last three months on my way back to my car from class, I pass by twins. They are male, tall, lanky, and geeky looking. Just the sight of them pisses me off for some reason. I just feel like snapping and kicking their asses, but I resist the urge.

However, I don't hate them based on looks. Well, not solely anyway. Ok, pretty much only based on their appearance, but there is another issue. They never walk side-by-side. One is always a few feet behind the other.* I don't know if they switch who walks in front or not, 'cause they're twins remember. And every time but once they have walked by in silence. One time in three months did they talk to each other while walking from their car(s) to class! That just pisses me off!

But I just had my last class of the semester. Their tyranny is over!


key:
* - not in the same way as when Sherkhan would walk too fucking fast in China. Yes, YOU walked too fast, it wasn't my fault! Plus, I have little legs. And I enjoy taking my sweet time, life is precious. It is to be enjoyed. And if I walk fast it irritates my hemorrhoids. Oops.

No comments: