Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I'm American, Bitch

Tonight, on I'm American, Bitch David argues that despite recent and less recent "obstacles to democracy," the war in Iraq was a great idea.

First let me begin by saying that I love my country, America. I am not part of the blame America first crowd. I believe that if you voice an opinion different from the president (unless it is more conservative) you are a traitor and a terrorist. That may sound like a harsh accusation, especially if you are a tree-hugging lesbian. News flash: trees have penises. In fact they are large thick dicks themselves. Ok, now I'm feeling self-conscious.

I don't even know why I need to say this but this war had nothing to do with WMDs, except for the fact that we are in Iraq because Saddam Hussein has them (still). If he didn't have them, why would he not comply with the UN and his mortal enemy the USA? What's that you Saddam-loving lesbo... silence? Exactly.

Democracy is also an essential reason for this great and glorious war. Freedom is on the march. In the words of Dr. King, if you want freedom you have to kill a whole lot of Iraqis. Not a direct quote. Without democracy, different opinions would be stifled. The country would slowly grow into a totalitarian state. Then wars would begin on false pretenses and those who opposed such a war would be labeled as traitors and terrorists. I will not allow that to happen in Iraq!!!! Will you, nancy-boy?

I know what the critics are saying, "What about all the death caused by war?" First of all, quit crying you economic girlie-man. 'Look at me, boo hoo hoo, I'm throwing myself a pity party.' Shut-up bitch. Now I am just as concerned as anyone about the death of Americans. When real people die, it's sad. I'm mean I'm not going to cry about it like a homo. But they died for freedom, they are heroes. Wait, Dan Quayle, "e" or no "e"?

Ok, I'm going to wrap this up by saying that Iraqis are not as good as Americans. They have a different DNA, ask Senator Dr. Bill Frist. Plus, they look different from us, ask Rev. Pat Robertson (Dr. King, also a Dr. and a Rev. Your point is falling on its face, isn't it you liberal commie pig). Well, Iraqis look like Hispanics, even have the same mustaches, but still, they're terrorists. All of them. Do you think Saddam Hussein is a terrorist? See, then all of them are. So the bottom line, the war in Iraq was a smart thing and I don't see what the problem is. Oh yeah, I'm not racist. What else? I have Iraqi friends... maybe? They might be Hispanic though. Ok, it was a guy I saw once walking down the street. I said, "hola." It counts.

God Bless America

The real reason for terrorism...




Gays.




Vote Republican, stop the gay terrorist agenda.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm liberal and I'm offended by this. Oh, wait, it was sarcastic, wasn't it? I think I'm just going to have get a sense of humor.

Anonymous said...

I hope it wasn't sarcastic. This was the most articulate case we have for war that there is! Great job.