Tuesday, May 17, 2005

On Hiatus; In China

I will be leaving for China on May 18 and returning to the United States June 20. Then I will stay in New York for the rest of the week.

I'm not sure what our internet capabilities in China will be, so I will be on hiatus until further notice. However, you should periodically check back to see if I've been able to post something during my trip.

I've made my first trip to Texas (specifically Dallas), where I've spent the last few days with Sherkhan and his family. It's nice, besides the hot weather, the pervasiveness of churches, and the propensity for the "mustache-mullet/buzz cut" look. And why the hell is nearly everyone blonde? And what's with the plethora of steak houses here? If this is culture shock, I'm really in for it when I get to China.

Have a great month, hopefully I'll be able to post before then. Come back soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! I'll miss you!
You are a terrific writer of your ideas. It's always fun to read your blog.