Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Round and Round 2

We drove to the aquarium, an hour and a half trek. I'm not much of an aquarium fan. The mqrine life was cool: colorful fish, sting rays, and a giant shark, but I could do without the crowds an  lobg druve. The babies were a bigger hit than the fish. Everyone seemed to love them. I heard mamy a kawaii.

They babies were a big hit at the dolphin show as well. Tali's pink hat, one that my mom knit when she was born, was luckily found by a worker and returned to us before we knew it was gone.

Then we drove to Nakijin castle to witbess the cherry blossoms. The Okinawan version is darker than the ones in Kyoto, Tokyo, or DC. But they were past their peak. The babies were asleep so only some looked around. Nakijin, around Nago, is just ruins, but they date back quite aways.

For dinner, we went to a different conveyor belt sushi restarant. Hamazushi is our favorite. Abie ate duck, fried chicken, and some rice and seaweed. Tali ate her weight in rice despite a cold.

I wanted to walk back to the apartment since the weather was mild. I realized I ate too much and started feeling like I had to throw up. I gagged and Abie mimicked me. The Candace's scooter slowed down significantly. So I used the stroller to push the scooter all the way to the apartment. Tali fell asleep but Abie was babbling all the way.

No comments: