Friday, February 11, 2011

My CL Scandal with a Congressperson

I had my own scandal when a congressperson answered my Craigslist personal ad.

To: HarazQuack@juno.com
From: LookingToTheRight@gmail.com
Date: Friday, January 14, 2011, 2:41 PM
Subject: Will Someone Prove To Me Not All CL Women Look Like Toads - 29 (DMV)

Hi,

Hope I'm not a toad. :) i'm a very fit fun classy gal. Live in Cap Hill area. 38-24-37. 49 yrs.. Lobbyist. I promise not to disappoint.


To: LookingToTheRight@gmail.com
From: HarazQuack@juno.com
Date: Friday, January 14, 2011 9:57PM

Hot pic. Are you sure that's not a photo from a Jcpenney ad?


To: HarazQuack@juno.com
From: LookingToTheRight@gmail.com

Lol…no…Here.. I just took one..i'm relaxing at home. Hope you like it.


To: LookingToTheRight@gmail.com
From: HarazQuack@juno.com

Holy shit! Thanks! So do you always send shirtless pics to men from cl?


After a few more email exhanges where the woman told me that she was "divorced with five children," I decided to do a Google search for the woman, named "Michele Bachmann."

Turns out she lied about her age, occupation, and marital status. But I'm keeping that glorious topless photo for myself!

No comments: