Friday, January 28, 2011

The HarazQuack Effect: Nick Young Edition

There certain players who just play better when I'm at the arena to watch them. Two of those players are Jason Richardson and Quentin Richardson, who always seem to have big games in Washington when I'm at the game.

We can add Nick Young to that list.

This season Young averages 15.8 ppg, shoots 44.9% from the field, pulls down 2.6 rpg, gets 1.2 apg, swats .26 shots a game, and gets .64 spg when I don't see him play live.

This season Young averages 27.5 ppg, shoots 52.7% from the field, pulls down 4.5 rpg, gets 2.3 apg, swats .5 shots a game, and gets .75 spg when I do see him play live.

The points and shooting differences are the most striking, but his numbers improve in every category when I attend. That is the HarazQuack Effect on Nick Young. Now, where are my free season tickets, Nick?

No comments: