Wednesday, December 08, 2010

The Secret to Love

So I created an audio file with the secret to finding and keeping the love of your life. But I'm not good with computers; I haven't an idea how to post it. I've tried and tried, but I just have no clue.

I've tried googling it to find out how to post it, but it's very frustrating. I don't know what words to put in. I keep playing with different phrases, but nothing seems to get me the information that I need to put up this wonderful secret.

The stuff on this audio file is really great too. If you want to find that special someone, after listening to this file, you will, no doubt about it. The sad thing is I keep thinking about all of the people this secret could help. Imagine spending the rest of your days with the love of your life. I just can't figure out how to post this damn file.

No comments: