Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Going Rogue: An Excerpt

Sarah Palin's book has changed my life. I now believe what she believes. Here's the excerpt that did the trick:

"When it comes to a woman's body, I support a culture of life, while soldiers fight for our freedom, there are many threats to our freedoms and liberties, the terrorists and abortion doctors, so that's why I am for a culture of life. Let me be clear, I do not support killing abortion doctors. Gee gosh, that's fanatical and wrong. I am for a culture of life and I am against anyone who might well be against that one of my values, if they are terrorists who kill our soldiers in Iraq or abortion doctors, those people need to face punishments. Do you want terrorists coming to your PTA meetings and determining the after school programs of your children? We must support a culture of life."
Palin, Sarah. Going Rogue. 2009. pg. 237.


That excerpt, located in a chapter about Palin's foreign policy towards Russia, is my new bible.

No comments: