Friday, May 08, 2009

Jewish Children's Books Series

Mommy, Why Aren't There Swastikas on the Other Houses?
A HarazQuack Publication

"Because, Shlomo," said Mamala, "we're different."
"Good different or bad different?"
Mamala sighed, "Depends who you ask? If you ask those schmucks who spray painted swastikas on our house, they would say bad."
"I won't ask them then."
Mamala looked up and chuckled. She looked back down and said, "You don't have much of a choice, Shlomo. Those people are cowards."
"What's a coward, Mamala?"
"It's someone who won't tell you how they feel about you to your face, Shlomo."
"If I see those guys, I'll tell them I don't like them, because I'm not a coward."
Mamala laughed, "Ok, boychik. Not now though. Now, it's time for bed."
"And I would tell them that we're good different. Not bad different."
Then Mamala bent down and gave a kiss. "Good night, Shlomo."
"Good night, Mamala."

No comments: