Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Adventures of Muhammad & Moshe

Muhammad opened the door to his apartment late one night. He was exhausted from a long day of work. All he wanted to do was say his fifth prayer of the day and go to sleep.

He opened the door and walked in. "Hmm. I guess Moshe is out. It must be yet another Jewish holiday or something," Muhammad thought to himself. Muhammad turned the corner towards his bedroom.

"FBI!" screamed Moshe, grabbing Muhammad unexpectedly.
"Jesus!" cried Muhammad in horror.
"Did I scare you?" Moshe asked chuckling.
"Yes. Obviously. Did you hear me shout?"
"Aha! I thought your religion commands you to fear no one but Allah." Moshe noted smugly.
"You're right, Moshe. That's a good one, you crafty trickster. I am a hypocrite and will burn in hell." Muhammad replied laughing.

Then they both didn't eat pork and went to sleep.

No comments: