Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Day

Today I learned that three of my top fantasy basketball players are out for the season. Jameer Nelson, Elton Brand, and Al Jefferson have all played their last game this season most likely. They are my top two picks in the draft and my top guard. I was on the cusp of the playoffs, but now...

I left for work early because I had to go to the bank first. The Baltimore beltway was jam packed, so I was late. I get paid per hour, so that's bad. Particularly because I lost one source of income this week for the time being. Every time I changed to lane that was zooming by, the lane would stop short and the lane I used to be in would take off. It happened to a comical degree.

My time at work was filled with smart ass kids making fun of me. I have feelings too! I am a man. I feel. I bleed. I pass gas at inopportune times. I'm human.

Either I did something really bad and I'm paying for it or I'm in store for something really good. I think we all know which it is.

1 comment:

AnonymousBlogger said...

Yeah, I just lost my top defensemen on my fantasy hockey team. I was in the lower third of the league, so I'm not losing out on a lot but still. I would have preferred to finish strong.

Losing 3 starters on any team is tough to swallow. It just destroys your season.