Friday, February 09, 2007

The Neo-Nazi Threat

Friends and family members have asked me to stop my incessant badgering of neo-nazis. They want me to stop posting disparaging remarks towards them on my site and cease posting mocking messages on theirs. My friends and family are not sympathetic to the neo-nazi cause, they just fear for my safety. They say that somehow the neo-nazis can track me down.

Eh, I'm not scared.

I welcome the neo-nazis. I would love to talk to you and I've even taken classes on how to speak Ree-tard, your native language. I want to know why you hate. Is it the red necks? Sunscreen will take care of that. Maybe talking to a Jew will change your minds. Sometimes I can be a bit of a sarcastic schmuck, but for the most part I'm a pretty nice guy. I can make matzos ball soup and latkes. This time I ask that you ring the doorbell instead of spray-painting swastikas. Come at night, I'm cranky in the morning.

No comments: