Sunday, February 25, 2007

2007 Oscars

I didn't see too many movies this year. A lot for me though. I saw Little Miss Sunshine on video. It was ok. Borat was great. I liked Rocky 6. And I saw some kids movie with my little cousin, I forget the name. And I thought I heard something about Chariots of Fire, I really liked that movie.

The Oscars are ending as I'm writing this. Ellen DeGeneres was funny. It seemed like Clint Eastwood had a stroke on stage. Jerry Seinfeld was good. The montages were fairly shitty. I want to have hot sexual relations with Gwyneth Paltrow, if you know what I mean. I mean I want to have the sex with her. I'm glad Forest Whitaker won. I liked the speech from the West Bank Story Jew and it was cute when Steven Schpielberg gave Martin Scorsese a "Mazel Tov!" Was Marv Levy there?

No comments: