Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Baltimore Marathon Idiot

On the message board on the Baltimore marathon website, Anonymous wrote:

I loved the race, it was my first 1/2. However, why did people insist on stopping dead at the finish line? I am a big guy, and was trying to finish strong. Two people in front of me crossed the line and stopped on the mat. I may not be the fastest runner (2:16 for the 1/2), but I'm a really good hockey player. It was all I could do not to board those two boneheads.
Please try to keep things moving at the finish.

Listen fucker, run a fucking full marathon and see if you run through the finish line asshole. At 2:16 how fast are you really running at the end anyway? There's no such thing as finishing strong when you're running that slow, fat fuck. What, did you want to walk strong through the finish?

I was quite disappointed with my (FULL!) marathon run, but my average for both halves was still better than 2:16 jerkass. I did run through your finish, in fact I ran 13.1 miles beyond it. What a fucking jackass. Why don't you grab a beer and do what you do best, sit on the fucking toilet and shit out your frustrations. Nothing worse than a wannabe hockey player, who thinks he's the shit. How you gonna fucking threaten to deck people after they just ran 13.1 or 26.2 miles? Who the fuck are you? And running so slow too, if you ran a 2:17, would that be the end of the world? What the fuck is this about? And he had the gall to actually post this shit on a message board. That's an American right there for you. Just making us look bad. I hope he dies of heart disease at a premature age you porkchop-eating beer-swashing fat ass fuck. Damn, I won't be sleeping tonight.

2 comments:

AnonymousBlogger said...

LOL.

Well, kudos on the finishing of the full marathon.

knibilnats said...

thanks :)