Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Funny and Upsetting Searches

Here are some real search phrases that have led people to my blog. Some phrases are amusing, but keep in mind there are a few that are disturbing.

was harry letterman circumcised - Who is Harry Letterman, and why does someone care if he's circumcised?

kim mulkey-robertson divorce - Not sure why this brought someone to my site. Who the fuck is that?

how tall is millard tydings bridge - If you ask a question, Google will not give you an answer, it will just give you sites with those words, idiot.

magic johnson and isaiah thomas kissing - I wrote about this heart-warming 1980s event. I'm surprised someone else was thinking the same thing.

pittsnoggle singing - West Virginia's former basketball star is apparently an accomplished singer.

What kind of languages does Madagascar speak? - Again, you won't get an answer from a Google search dumbass. If you read my post, the answer better be English! ;)

bruce pearl parsley - I'm glad someone agrees that Bruce Pearl and Crazy Pastor Rod Parsley look alike.

holifield daffy - Evander Holifield and Daffy Duck?

what irritates hemorrhoids - This blog!

"his crotch " - Who's?

chinese shithole - Sherkhan, was this you?

Is dwyane Wade sexually gay - This is one of my favorites for a number of reasons. Again, Google doesn't provide specific answers. Also, why do you care? What other kind of gay is he going to be? Did someone actually think, "I don't care if Dwyane Wade is happy, all I want to know his sexual orientation. Better add 'sexually' then." What conversation brought this search on? Why is Wade capitalized, but dwyane isn't? Even with all of this stupidity, it's amazing that this person spelled Dwyane Wade's name correctly.

The rest are disturbing. Please let me reiterate that I did not make these up. I know I can be sarcastic, but I am not here...

I've had a few I hate immigrants Of course, I wrote a post with that title, but I was being satirical.

"Pain fuck" - This one could be funny, but it might also be cause for concern.

"guys grabbed my ass" - This sounds serious and very sad. I apologize that your search brought you here. I also have no idea where I wrote those words that brought you here.

how to kill a kike - This doesn't surprise me, but it doesn't make it less frightening. One extreme side of me thinks (hopes) it's a joke. The other extreme is that someone is kidnapped and... G-d, please say it's a joke.

fucking woman with hejab - Hijab is spelled wrong, (and if I wrote hijab somewhere I did not spell it like that), but much more disturbing is its meaning.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I was led to you by the one and only Bosko Balaban, the most briljant player in Brugge since ages!
Club Brugge, champion 2006-2007 (that doesn't ring a bell for you, guys, being AMericans and probably not knowing where the f**k Brugge is :-)

knibilnats said...

Thanks for coming!

I know where Club Brugge is located; it's in Belgium.

I'm not really sure where Belgium is though. I think it's in Africa in between Myanmar and the United Arab Emirates, but I could be wrong ;-)

Anonymous said...

no, it's that little darkroom in the white house :-)
Are you a Bosko Balaban-fan?

knibilnats said...

I've become a Bosko Balaban fan recently, because he has such a cool name. How come he didn't play for Croatia against Brazil?

Anonymous said...

Bosko is not the easiest person to communicate, and the last copple of month thezere was some troubles withe the Brugge-coach (that got fired). In the last games of the soccer-season (with the new coach) everything was ok again. But for the Croation team they were two for the same position and apparently, the coach chose the onther one, being in great forme.

Anonymous said...

My God, reading the note I left this morning as a post, you must think I'm a six-years old kid, not able to write some descent english. Main reasons: It was very early and I'm flemish/french.

knibilnats said...

Hahahahaha. Don't worry about it. I only speak English, so you're better than me.

Thanks for the information on Bosko Balaban. Do you side with Bosko Balaban or the coach that was fired? What happened exactly?

Anonymous said...

Bosko is my idol, so I side with him. What happened is that Bosko came from England to Brugge 3 years ago. Our coach was the famous norwayan Trond Solied. He left Brugge last season (we became champion of Belgium) to coach Panathenaikos Athens. Bosko was his preferred player. But then we got Jan Ceulemans as the new coach. This guy played for ages at Brugge and is a real icon. He didn't get along with Balaban, so Balaban was left out of the team quite often. As the results were bad, Ceulemans got fired and Bosko got new chances with the new coach (Emilio Ferrera). So as the competition starts again in august, Bosko (who signed a new contract for two years) will hopefully play as a God again. He is really good, straight forward, focussed, and yeah, sometimes a bit shelfish, but I don't care, he has a winner-spirit and I like that is sportsmen.

knibilnats said...

Wow, thanks. I think you're this blog's guest soccer (football) expert. Who are some other good players on Brugge?

Anonymous said...

We had Chavier Portillo last year on a loan-base from Real Madrid. It's not sure that he'll play again witrh us this forthcoming season, but I do hope he does. And yesterday we bought Koen Daerden, the best midfield-player in tyhe Belgian competition.

By the way, I'm kind of a basket-fan as well. My team, Ostend, wan the playoffs!

knibilnats said...

Does Ostend have any players who play in America for college or in the NBA? Or any players in the Belgian league?

Anonymous said...

Well, we just bought Rashad Wright (Georgia, NCCA and drafted Indiana Pacers), and you can see our team on www.bcoostende.be

knibilnats said...

I remember Brent Wright who played for Florida. They made the college basketball championship with him but lost. Udonis Haslem, who was an important part of the NBA champions this year, the Miami Heat, was on the same college team.

I hate the Miami Heat!!!