Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Look At My Dog

I've noticed that there are many blogs dedicated to people's dogs. They show pictures of their dogs, write about their dogs, and sometimes include other people's dogs.

Yeah, I get it, you like your dog. One short post and a picture would have conveyed the same message. An entire blog dedicated to dogs is, well, a little crazy. I'd put it a bit above Zacharias Moussaoui-crazy, but below Pat Robertson-crazy. Pat Robertson is a fucking nut job. I mean damn, I think God perpetrated Hurricane Katrina because God hates gay people (Ellen DeGeneres was hosting the Emmy's), but God punishing Ariel Sharon with a stroke for giving back some land? That's even beyond my level.

Anyway, dogs suck. I hate them. They chased me when I was young. And now they're fighting to gain the right to marry gay people, or so Senator Rick Santorum has led me to believe. Maybe I have that backwards. Maybe it's the gay people who want to marry dogs, I forget.

I'm scared of dogs, no matter the size. You know the old saying, "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the... FUCK! There are dogs chasing me, RUN!!"

3 comments:

kender said...

barkbark growl ruff bark

John said...

Avoid pizza delivery. You'd be amazed at the number of people who don't realize they should put the doberman into another room when they meet you at the door.

knibilnats said...

thankfully i'm not as scared of cats, but i am allergic!

hahaha, i'll cross pizza delivery off my list. although, i have the same problem with tutoring too. that damn feisty little dog! and cut the damn dog's claws too!