Monday, December 12, 2005

The Saddam - O.J. Link

I must apologize to my readers, which as far as I can surmise consists of Kristen- if she's not busy at work, Lynn, and Asa. I had this idea that would link the O.J. Simpson and Saddam Hussein trials together earlier in the week, but I got lazy.

Then Saturday Night Live beat me to it. They went with the whole "Tony Bennett-I don't want to play golf with Saddam Hussein-thing." I mean that's cool, whatever. I was gonna go with the "Why does Saddam Hussein get to yell at the judge when O.J. Simpson didn't get to? O.J. should get to yell at a judge!-angle" But what's done is done.

So, I was humiliated... again. It's cool. It's not as bad as what happened today. I don't have any clean underwear, so I just wore pajama pants. Well, I wanted to go out to Wendy's Restaurant for dinner, considering I hadn't been out of the house (save shoveling the snow on Friday) for three days so I put jeans over my pajama pants. Anyway, when I got back home, I tried to take my jeans off standing up. My jeans and my pajama pants got stuck underneath my foot. I tripped and fell down bare-assed, with both pairs of pants around my knees. Luckily for me, I have no friends, and thus no one saw.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww David!! It's all good! Just hang in there, the semester is coming closer to an end... at which point you will be able to do things that the rest of us are able to enjoy, such as wearing clean underwear?

WORD.
Paz y amor.
Kristen

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!