Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Helping Out A Friend

This is dedicated to a special friend who will remain nameless. He appears unsure of his identity and I would like to help him. I want him to know that I will be there for him every step of the way as he attempts to figure himself out.

You might be gay when...
-you constantly recount the time when your buddy was in your apartment naked.
-you like sticking your balls in other guys' faces.
-you make a lot of gay jokes to overcompensate.
-you make a lot of jokes about women to overcompensate.
-you take off your shirt, put on Bridgette Jones #2, then slide into my bed and eat snacks while I was trying to watch some Chinese soccer.
-you are male and you have a wet dream while sleeping in the same bed as me.
-you play "gay chicken" with me, when no one else is in the apartment and I'm just trying to watch Monday Night Football on your small ass tv.
-you "bang-cock" people just so you can have an excuse to touch male genitalia.
-your name is ....


I'm here for you.

No comments: