Friday, April 29, 2005

Circumcisions For All (men)

Numerous Moroccan boys had their tips snipped in solidarity with the young Moroccan prince, who was recently relieved of his foreskin, according to a Daily Show report. If only this practice swept through the rest of the world, we would have peace.

The circumcised penis represents love, empathy, and compassion, whereas the uncircumcised shaft (or evil penis) signifies wrong-doing and general negativity and other badness.

For example, such terrible men have been uncircumcised as Adolph Hitler, Saddam Hussein, Osama bin Laden, George Bush (both of them), Bill O'Reilly, Kenneth Lay, Dan Marino, Alonzo Mourning, Mr. Ed, and the fucking security guard who bothers me every Wednesday when I go to pick up Sherkhan for Ravi Kabob*. Give me a fucking second, you see my friend walking towards the car! Plus, who's coming to fucking George Mason (Arlington campus) at 11pm anyway? Fuck you buddy, fuck you!


key:
* - They might all be circumcised for all I know. What I do know, is that if they were, that certainly wouldn't help my case in the least.

No comments: