Friday, September 04, 2009

Passport Problems

I just realized that I don't have any blank pages in my passport, which is curious because I haven't gone that many places. Then I looked closer.

Ecuador, United States, and Czech Republic, you pieces of shit! You think your stupid countries are so great that you need to take up a whole page just for you! Do you know how much shit you're causing me, you narcissistic fucks. 4 stamps to a page, when a page is done, then, AND ONLY THEN, do you move onto another page.

Ecuador fucked me twice, once going into the country and once going out. Both stamps have their own page. Czech Republic not only took up a page with the initial stamp, but the ink seeped into the adjacent, previously blank, page. I've never even been to the fucking Czech Republic! I took a train through it. I had no intention of stopping. This is bullshit.

No comments: