Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Prayoffs, Game 5

MuHahahahaha! Well well well Pat Robertson, Jesus didn't help you in Game 4, did he? No he didn't! All that's left is to determine how convincing my victory was. With the Democrats winning the House and at the worst tying the Senate (although it is almost a certainty that they will win that one too) I am victorious. Even were the unthinkable to happen and the Republicans miraculously hold on in Virginia and Montana, I won the tie-breaker as well. Life is sweet for me Pat Robertson. The best of 7 series is tied 2-2.

Game 5
On your show Pat Robertson, you claim to heal people through the power of prayer (to Jesus). Well, my neck has been sore for several weeks now. I will relent and pray to Jesus while you heal me. You have 10 days. If my neck is not totally better after 10 days of prayer to Jesus from the both of us, I win take a 3-2 series lead. If it is healed, Pat Robertson wins the pivotal Game 5.

Recap
Game 1: Pat Robertson's prayers fro Fidel Castro's death failed. I won.

Game 2: My prayers to avoid romantic embarrassment didn't work. Pat won.

Game 3: Pat Robertson prayed that it would take me over 4 hours to run the Baltimore Marathon. It did.

Game 4: I prayed for a Democratic election victory and it came to fruition.

No comments: