Saturday, September 23, 2006

The Prayoffs, Game 2

L'Shana Tova Pat Robertson! It's been a week and as far as I know, Fidel Castro is still alive which means I win this one. In addition, Hugo Chavez said some crazy shit, making it a blowout for me. The Jew G-d is winning 1-0 over Pat Robertson's Jesus.

Game 2
In this contest, Pat Robertson and I will pray our hardest to our respective Lords over the issue of me having a girlfriend. I will pray that I will find a nice lady friend before I leave for Florida for my cousin's Jew wedding on October 6th. Not just any woman (that wouldn't be fair) but someone I truly care about. Pat Robertson, you will pray that I will not find a girlfriend that I care about (that cares about me too) before October 6, 2006.

I know I'm an underdog here. I'm short and shy and have less than two weeks to find someone, and I'm busy. And I have a face for radio and a voice for the internet (which is not a clever pun). It doesn't look good, but I won't give up hope.

Pat, why do you pray for my unhappiness? But you better hope I don't find someone, or you'll be down 0-2 in this best of seven prayoffs!

No comments: